I’ve dabbled with bucket lists before and its always fun to tick things off. I’ve decided to go bigger and bolder on this one. If we are going to dream, we may as well dream big! Goals in red are complete, click on them to learn more!
My Bucket List
- Leave the country: This isn’t as drastic as it sounds! Its been 8 years since I was last abroad because I won’t fly (more on that below) but in less than 2 weeks time, I’m going to Norway on a cruise around the fjords. Its going to be fab!
- Fly: I haven’t been on a plane for 8 years because I find the whole experience so stressful but I don’t want to live my life without travelling the world! So the plan is to take a short flight to somewhere like Ireland and build up from there. I’ve overcome a lot of fears in the last few years and flying is next on my list.
- See the Northern Lights: I could have done this during my trip to Norway but its the wrong time of year! Never mind, it just means I have an excuse to go back!
- Go stargazing: Somewhere in the countryside where its really dark and you can see clearly.
- Leave home and live somewhere new: I’m going to move away to work as a live in nanny. I don’t know exactly where yet, I’ve been to a couple of interviews so I just have to wait and see.
- Go on a road trip: I don’t know where, either home or abroad but its something I want to do.
- Go on a canal boat: It looks so relaxing and I loved watching Rosie and Jim when I was little! (International readers: Rosie and Jim is a British children’s program from the 90s about 2 ragdolls who lived on a canal boat)
- Fill a whole sketch book with zentangles: The photo above is an example of a zentangle that I drew today. I’m going to dedicate a post to zentangles in the next few days but basically its like drawing meditation. Its very relaxing and I would love to fill a book with zentangles.
That’s all I have right now but I’m going to add to my bucket list in the next couple of weeks, I’m going to have a good think about what I want to achieve in life. Do you have a bucket list? What do you dream of ticking off? Let me know in the comments below =)